Baltimore Marathi Mandal invites you and your family for the Family Picnic Day 2023.
Let’s get together for games, food, music, laughter, and more.
Place: Cunningham Falls State Park
Address to our shelter:
Cunningham Falls State Park – Manor Area Campground
6709 Cunningham Falls Park Road, Thurmont, MD 21788
Date- June 4, 2023
Time: Noon onwards
Entry is free for everyone (members and non-members) with contributions towards the potluck.
We are doing a potluck for this picnic so bring your family’s best dishes and enter a cooking competition to win a prize!!
Please use this link to RSVP and sign up for the potluck picnic: https://tinyurl.com/2ajcuaat
We understand and respect that not every family will be able to contribute to the potluck. However, we would still urge you to sign up in the newly created section on the sign-up sheet.
This will help us get an accurate headcount and manage logistics efficiently.
Families unable to contribute to the potluck can opt for a pre-paid meal. Kindly make your payments in advance so we can arrange your meals accordingly. The rates are as follows:
- Family of 4 max: $25
- Individuals: $10
- Family of 4 max: $40
- Individuals: $15
Payments can be made via Zelle to the following email address: email@example.com.
Should you have any further questions or feedback, we would be more than happy to hear from you. Please drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Food preparation, packing, and transportation guidelines:
- Allergens info for using nuts, gluten, or other known allergen ingredients should be mentioned on paper.
- Assure that the food is fresh and safe for consumption after being maintained at normal outdoor conditions and 3-4 hours of handling without refrigeration and using basic precautions.
- To clarify, processed food prepared in the past with a lower window of use or poses a health risk is unacceptable.
- Consider not being canned food or instant microwaveable Food packets.
- Consider public safety and health when deciding on any dish. Take the best precautions to prepare and transport food safely to the venue which ensures the quality of food.
- Our shelter is in Manor Area: Located 3 miles south of Thurmont, Maryland off of Route 15 (6709 Cunningham Falls Park Road Thurmont, MD 21788). Manor Campground and Aviary
- Parking is located right around the shelter.
- All visitors are charged a park entrance fee of $3 per vehicle (Out of state residents add $2 to all service charges)
- This is a potluck picnic so please sign up to bring your best dish. Mandal will provide the following: Paper products (napkins, plates, spoons, forks) Watermelons, Soda, Lemonade Chapati/Naan.
- You may bring your own water bottles but we will also provide water during the picnic.
- Let’s meet and have fun!