You are cordially invited to join us to celebrate our first online Makar Sankrant program this year on Saturday Jan 16 from 4pm-5pm.
Short clip from our Executive Committee
Kahoot for kids “Makar Sankrant Theme” : The program will involve an online game of Kahoot for kids with parents assistance.
Bor Nahan: We will follow it up with bornan if anyone is interested in showcasing the bornan of their kids (age under 3 years) through a zoom meeting. Please let us know if you are interested. If you want to send us a short video, please do so by Friday Jan 15th. We are planning to share the videos during the program.
Ukhane Spardha: In continuation with last year’s tradition we request everyone to come up with innovative Ukhanes. Surprise gifts/vaan for Best Ukhana.
New Member Introduction: We will also like to invite new people in the community to come forward and share some interesting facts along with their introductions with the BMM community.
Please see the zoom meeting details below
Topic: BMM Makar Sankrant Event
Time: Jan 16, 2021 04:00 PM Eastern Time (US and Canada)
Meeting ID: 842 5625 7965
One tap mobile
+13017158592,,84256257965#,,,,*275517# US (Washington D.C)
+19292056099,,84256257965#,,,,*275517# US (New York)
Dial by your location
+1 301 715 8592 US (Washington D.C)
+1 929 205 6099 US (New York)
+1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago)
+1 346 248 7799 US (Houston)
+1 669 900 6833 US (San Jose)
+1 253 215 8782 US (Tacoma)
Meeting ID: 842 5625 7965
Find your local number: https://us02web.zoom.us/u/ktnEtJKoe
See you soon
We celebrated our first out door event “Holi” on 10th April 2021 at Mary’s Land Farm, Ellicott City, MD
We had various activities like Wagon ride, animal petting and green house tour. We also did Holi Puja and distributed tabletop Gudi kits.
Event was a big success. Thank you all EC Committee members and Volunteers.
BMM Annual Picnic
Block your calendars for most fun filled event of the year – BMM Annual Picnic.
Date/Time: July 17th, 11 AM Place: Piney Run Park, Carroll County, MD
Activities: Boating, hiking, tennis courts , Nature center tour, kids activities, Chamcha limbu, 3 legged race, delicious food and more.
Tickets will be $10 per person and $25 per family. Ticket price includes park entry fee for one car ($12), boating, delicious food, and all other activities.
For our planning purpose please purchase your tickets before July 12th 2021, so we can plan accordingly. Below is the link to buy tickets.
We cordially invite you for BMM Ganeshotsav 2021 program.
Mary’s Land Farm
4979 Sheppard Ln, Ellicott City, MD 21042
Sunday September 19th 2021
4pm – 7pm
Please note that
- Only 250 people are allowed to attend
- Each person 5 years and older requires a ticket to attend
- Each non refundable ticket is only $2.00 per person to confirm your RSVP
- Ticket purchase confirms you agree to our waiver document.
We request you to read below waiver document and then purchase tickets below to reserve your spot for the program.
I understand that attending the Baltimore Marathi Mandal Ganeshostav 2021 event on Sept 19 2021 during this time of COVID 19 may pose certain risk to myself and my family. I and my family members accompanying me are willingly participating in the event. I agree for following 5 items by paying the event ticket
1) I am of sound mind and good health and will comply with all the instructions given to me at the venue.
2) I will ensure that I and my family members accompanying me at the event have been fully vaccinated for COVID-19 –OR– will have a negative COVID-19 test within the 3 days prior to attending the event
3) I confirm that I will not come to the event if I believe I have been exposed to someone with a suspected and/or confirmed case of COVID-19 in the 14 days prior to the event.
4) I confirm that I will not come to the event if I have been diagnosed with Coronavirus/COVID-19 by state or local public health authorities in the last 14 days prior to the event.
5) I being of legal age hereby release and exonerate Baltimore Marathi Mandal of any loss of personal belongings, any personal injury, and any claim resulting from attending the event.